High pressure piston compressor, three staged, air cooled, suitable for breathing air and paintball applications.
Mistral is a unique portable semi-professional compressor, ready to plug in. The standard version comes with a cable, plug, start -stop switch and hourmeter, with the option of electric motor (single phase or three phase) and petrol engine.
This unit is ideal for private divers, small diving boats and amateur paintball teams.
Based on proven design, Mistral provides very low turning speed (1.200 rpm), low noise level, almost no vibration and an excelllent purification system (a coalescing prefilter is installed before the classic active carbon/molecular sieve cartridge), ensuring reliable operation for many years and pure breathing air exceeding by far the requirements of the highest European standards (EN 12021).
Max. Operating Pressure: 330 bar
|Model||Drive||Working Pressure (bar)||Capacity||Motor Power (kW)||Speed Rotation (rpm)||Dimensions (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|”The” Unique Purification System|
Special designed AC/MS cartridge with 90% molecular sieve, coupled with coalescing prefilter (0,5 mg/m3 oil residual), ensures absolute moisture removal.
- Start/Stop Switch with Thermal Button (electric version)
- Micronic Air Inlet Filter
- Hour Meter (electric version)
- 2 Large Stainless Steel Intercoolers
- Large Stainless Steel Aftercooler
- 3 Interstage Safety Valves
- Water Separator after 2nd Stage
- Pressure maintaining & non return valve
- Combined Purification System including Special designed AC/MS cartridge with 90% molecular sieve, coupled with coalescing prefilter (0,5 mg/m3 oil residual), ensuring absolute moisture removal
- Filling Hose (1,2m) complete with DIN and INTERNATIONAL ‘’A’’ Clamp Adaptor
- Final stage manometer
- Manual condensate drains
- Automatic Stop (electric version)
- Automatic condensate Drains (electric version)
- Extra Filling Hose
- Dual pressure filling facility, allowing 225/330 bar filling
- Condensate collector vessel