High pressure piston compressor, three staged, air cooled, suitable for breathing air applications.
Mistral is a unique portable semi-professional compressor, ready to plug in. The standard version comes with a cable, plug, start -stop switch and hourmeter, with the option of electric motor (single phase or three phase) and petrol engine.
This unit is ideal for private divers, small diving boats and amateur paintball teams.
Based on proven design, Mistral provides very low turning speed (1.200 rpm), low noise level, almost no vibration and an excelllent purification system (a coalescing prefilter is installed before the classic active carbon/molecular sieve cartridge), ensuring reliable operation for many years and pure breathing air exceeding by far the requirements of the highest European standards (EN 12021).
|Model||Drive||Max. Working Pressure (bar)||Capacity||Motor Power (kW)||Speed Rotation (rpm)||Dimensions (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|”The” Unique Purification SystemA coalescing prefilter (0,5 mg/m3 oil residual) installed before the BA cartridge (active carbon, molecular sieve cartridge + hopcalite as an option), inside the final (BA) filter, ensures abosute clean breathing air, exceeding by far the requirements of EN 12021 directive|
- Start/Stop Switch (electric version)
- Motor Thermal overload protection (electric version)
- Micronic Air Inlet Filter
- Hour Meter (electric version)
- 2 Large Stainless Steel Intercoolers
- Large Stainless Steel Aftercooler
- 3 Interstage Safety Valves
- Water Separator after 2nd Stage
- Pressure maintaining & non return valve
- Combined Breathing Air Filter including Coalescing Prefilter (0,5 mg/m3 oil residual) & BA cartridge (Active Carbon, Molecular Sieve + Hopcalite as an option) providing clean air in accordance with EN 12021
- Filling Hose (1,2m) complete with DIN and INTERNATIONAL ‘’A’’ Clamp Adaptor
- Final stage manometer
- Manual condensate drains
- Automatic Stop (electric version)
- Automatic condensate Drains (electric version)
- Extra Filling Hose
- Dual pressure filling facility, allowing 225/330 bar filling
- Condensate collector vessel